Sunday, November 16, 2008

Tragedy

Last night, the unthinkable happened. I can not believe what took place on campus. I remember getting a call from someone who told me what happened. I could hear screaming over the phone. On the scene, there was a feeling in the air. A horrific feeling. I can remember everyone's faces. I had my camera with me, but there was no way I was shooting the emotion and expressions of the people at the scene. I knew who she was. My heart goes out to her family, and loved ones. I will not sleep because of the horror. The scene, the horrific scene. The glass. Blood. The screams. I just thought about the one picture of the Kent State shooting back in the 70's. Its hard to think about anything else. For this to happen, in all places, AU...a night that will be remembered like 9/11.

I can't believe it. I just can't believe it.

No comments: