Sunday, November 30, 2008

Food For Thought 2

I know I've already thought about this before, but I couldn't stop thinking about it last night. I was reminded because I was so hungry and my friend ordered a pizza with all kinds of things on it. I only like plain cheese, so I wasn't going to eat any of it. Certain smells bring up memories...good or bad, and I couldn't help but think of art at the same time. The pizza reminded me of my light pictures. All the nasty green and yellows, and the red sauce. In a way, it is like making food when you're taking pictures. There is a certain procedure that one follows in order to make great picture. Just like the oven baking the picture, the lens and camera work together to make or bake a great image.

When I was at home, I had no internet, so I wrote down this blog. I will be posting something tonight as well.

No comments: