Friday, November 21, 2008

Hurts so Good

I am experiencing pain in my left shoulder and my left thumb. I was playing basketball yesterday when I must have tweaked something by driving on the floor. I didn't feel any pain until right before I went to bed, 10 hours after it occurred. It still hurts. I had someone massage my shoulder, and I tried to get it to crack. In the process, the pain was pretty intense. It was so intense that it actually felt good. Weird. I remember about a few weeks ago, I had a bad ankle from basketball. One day I happened to roll the other ankle, so it evened out the pain. That actually made me feel better. It got me thinking about the brain and nervous system, and how psychological things are. Its just crazy that everything in the universe works together.

I edited a few of my images yesterday in the lab, and I started a couple more today.

No comments: