Wednesday, November 26, 2008

History Channel

I was watching the History Channel tonight, and there were two programs that I couldn't turn away from. They were both behind the scenes, one was Air Force One, the other was the White House. Now, I love history. I love Washington D.C., I've been there twice, and I know I would love to go back. In a heart beat. I love the museums. I love the historical feeling that's in the air and all over the city. I love Arlington National Cemetary. The graves, and their precise rows. There are so many different things to take pictures of...I would be overwhelmed! The structures, size, color, architecture, and life. Wow, I'm getting excited just typing and thinking about it. I would love to take pictures of everything at night there too. My mind is racing and I can't type that fast so I'll just stop but at least I got some down. Later.

No comments: