Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Run In With The Law

Last night I drove out to St. Rt. 103 (south) and I found a pleasant overpass of Interstate 71. I spent approximately 15 minutes there, taking 15-20 pictures. Some looked great, others were fuzzy or missing something. At least I found a decent place for what I wanted. I was just happy that I wasn't hit (close multiple times) or stopped by a patrolman.

The night before I drove around Ashland, and collected a few photographs that I can use. I was, however, approached by a police officer, who asked what I was doing. He seen my camera and tripod, but he was interested if I seen a particular person wearing yellow. I said I hadn't. Man, seems like whenever I take pictures at night, I always get stopped by the cops (another instant last semester and my brother was with me then, just as he was the other night too!). Anyway, I'm getting some good shots, but I haven't tried the flash light graffiti yet.

No comments: