Monday, September 22, 2008

Lately

Saturday I went to a rodeo. I had never been to one before, and I was pretty excited to check out the massive bulls first hand. I am not a cowboy or country by any means, but I do love sports. The rodeo had a few bulls that were ranked in the PBR (pro-bull riders), and they were mean! Some bulls actually had sponsors taped to them. It was like nascar and bull riding at the same time. This would be the only day that I had free time over the weekend. I do have some photos of the event.

Also, lately my father hasn't been doing so well. It's hard to stay focused when your worried about someone, especially when it's serious.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Hi Mark
I hope your dad is alright.

I think its good your looking at artists. There was an article on light painting in this months issue of Rangefinder magazine. Here's the link in case your interested.

http://www.rangefindermag.com/repository/rf/articles/pdf/RF0908_Cho_Brownstein.pdf